To gain access to any Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) educational activity, journalists and medical/science writers must register for the program providing all requested information as well as abide by the policies of SITC as noted below.
All individuals who wish to register as press must complete and return the press registration form along with a copy of their press credentials. Press credentials and/or a letter of assignment from a bona fide media outlet will also be required onsite to secure a press badge. No exceptions will be allowed.
Submitting the press registration form does not guarantee receipt of a complimentary press pass, and press passes will not be granted to anyone whose principal purpose for attending our event is—in our judgment—for reasons other than covering them as working news media. Advertising and marketing representatives as well as editors attempting to solicit papers for competing journals will not be allowed to register as press.
Press passes/registration for the event(s) only allows access to the common meeting areas and general session rooms with speakers offering educational content. Attendance and coverage of private meetings associated with the event are not allowed unless specific permission is requested and granted by the SITC executive management.
- Click the 'Press Registration' button to download a PDF form
- Fill out the PDF registration form completely
- Return form to via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Mail: SITC, ATTN: Julie Frinzi, 555 E. Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, WI 53202
- Fax: 414-276-3346
Regular Abstracts will be published in the Journal for ImmunoTherapy of Cancer (JITC) at 8 a.m. ET, November 7. They will be available online via the journal's publishing website and they will be distributed on-site. Late-breaking abstracts will be distributed on-site and will be published in JITC on December 7.
Regular and Late-breaking abstracts are embargoed until 8 a.m. ET, November 7.
On-site Policies and Regulations
- Photography/videography is allowed with an approved press registration in the exhibit hall and general conference space outside of the session rooms.
- Photography/videography of meeting proceedings (slides or presenters) in the educational session rooms is only allowed with prior written permission granted by SITC.
- Members of the press may utilize personal audio recording devices in the session rooms strictly for note taking purposes. Release of the recordings in part or in whole is prohibited.
- If there is a particular presentation of interest and you wish to obtain the slide(s), you may speak with individual presenters and request that they share the slide(s) of interest directly with you. Please note that slides will be available online three to four weeks post meeting.
- Photography/videography in the poster hall and of specific posters is only allowed if permission is granted by the poster presenter(s).
- Press wishing to obtain interviews and official statements on behalf of the society must work with the appropriate SITC staff member for scheduling with the appropriate official representatives.
- Dr. Lisa Butterfield, SITC President, is the official spokesperson of the society. She is the approved representative who may speak on behalf of the society, unless otherwise approved by Julie Frinzi, SITC Director of Communications.
- Press kit on the SITC jump drives—available resources include session/program handouts, SITC press releases, informational sheets and other society educational items
- Complimentary WiFi—available in the meeting rooms and general SITC conference areas
- SITC Newsroom—online access to press releases, cancer immunotherapy news and latest SITC news
- General resources—meeting information, patient resources and SITC publications
- Please note: There is no press room or pre-scheduled press conferences at this time
For more information, please contact the SITC Office at +1 414-271-2456 or email@example.com.