The Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer's (SITC) 32nd Annual Meeting and Pre-Conference Programs will take place at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center, 201 Waterfront Street, Oxon Hill, MD 20745.
**Due to space constraints, individuals must be registered for the 2017 SITC Annual Meeting and/or a SITC 2017 Pre-Conference Program before reserving a hotel room. Once exhibitors reserve a booth, they are able to redeem their complimentary badges and registrations, and will have the opportunity to purchase additional registrations. Once registered, exhibitors will be able to reserve hotel rooms within the SITC room block.**
|SITC Standard Rate: $246.00 per night
||SITC Student Rate: $199.00 per night
*The above rates do not include tax and resort fees
Reservation deadline: Wednesday, Oct. 4, 2017
Due to a high volume of requests and limited availability we are no longer accepting group housing requests.
Organizations wishing to book 10 or more hotel rooms may fill out a group housing request form. Please fax finished forms to (414) 271-2456 with the attention to the SITC Meetings Team. All individuals must be registered for the Annual Meeting and/or a Pre-Conference Program and an individual can only be assigned to one room.
All reservation requests must be received by SITC by Sept. 20, 2017.
Due to hotel policies, associations are held financially responsible for hotel rooms reserved but not actually occupied. To save SITC 2017 from penalty fees, it is imperative that groups reserve hotel rooms realistically and cancel with as much notice as possible.
- Changes in arrival and departure dates will be accepted at no charge until Sept. 20, 2017 deadline.
- Any reduction to the room block or cancellation of rooms between Sept. 21-Oct. 3, 2017 will be charged a one night room, tax, and resort fee penalty, calculated based on the revised Total Room Nights.
- After Oct. 3, 2017 no reduction of Total Room Nights will be allowed. Any cancellation, no-show and/or reduction will be invoiced for the full payment of those room nights.
- Cancellations, change in arrival/departure dates or name changes must be submitted in writing to email@example.com.
- All reservation requests must be received by SITC on or before Sept. 20, 2017. Rooming list is due at the time of reservation request.