Presentation applications for Immuno-Oncology Biomarkers: Today’s Imperatives for Tomorrow’s Needs will be accepted until 5 p.m. PT on Tuesday, Aug. 1. Industry and academic investigators who are working on biomarker development are welcome to submit an application describing their biomarker. Begin the submission process.
Important Application Dates & Timeline
Tuesday, Aug. 1, 2017 Submission Period Closes
Tuesday, Aug. 22, 2017 Acceptance Notifications Sent Out
Monday, Aug. 28, 2017 Acceptance of Notification Due
*Applications submitted for this program do not qualify as a 32nd Annual Meeting abstract submission. If you are interested in submitting your work as a formal abstract to the 32nd Annual Meeting, Nov. 10-12, 2017, you can do so here. You are welcome to submit an application to this program in addition to an abstract for the 32nd Annual Meeting.
Presentation Application Information
For this event, biomarkers are defined as a measurable characteristic indicative of normal or pathological biological processes, or responses to pharmacological intervention. Biomarkers may come from bodily fluids or tissues and can include gene derived, protein derived or cell based.
Preference will be given to biomarkers that:
- Fit the definition of biomarkers provided above.
- Are one of the following types biomarkers: Pharmacokinetic, Pharmacodynamics, Safety, Predictive, Prognostic, Diagnostic.
- Use novel technologies.
- Accompanies the development of novel categories of products (first in class).
- Uses one of the following biopsies: Liquid, Immune cells, or Tumor.
- Have supporting data at a clinical level.
Content within submissions should be publicly available to present by Nov. 8, 2017.
This application includes a questionnaire on your biomarker which must be completed by Aug. 1, 2017.
- Accepted applicants will be invited to speak during the Immuno-Oncology Biomarkers: Today’s Imperatives for Tomorrow’s Needs on Wednesday, Nov. 8, 2017.
- All accepted presentations will be included in the program's post meeting summary which will be published in the Journal for ImmunoTherapy of Cancer, the Society's own global, open access, peer-reviewed journal.
- Any application previously accepted, presented and/or published (by any meeting or publisher) must contain substantial new data in order to be considered. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions pertaining to substantial new data.
Frequently Asked Questions
To create a submission, please follow the steps in order below:
Click here to create a submission.
If you already have an account in CATALYST, Login.
- You can click here to create a new presentation application submission.
- Please note, if you have submitted an Annual Meeting abstract, but not an presentation application, you will need to click here first.
- If you have already submitted a presentation application, you will see your submission in the middle of the page under "Industry Program Submission Collection Site"
- To edit your presentation application, click on the title.
- To submit another presentation application, click on “Create Submission,” turquoise button on the right.
If you do not have an account in CATALYST, click on the Register tab.
- Enter your email address, password and confirm password. Click the Sign up button.
- An email will be sent to you.
- Click on the turquoise button in your email labeled, “Confirm Account.”
- A pop-up will appear stating, “Thank you for confirming your email.”
- Click on the “Please click here to login.”
- Login to your account.
- Once logged in, click here to create a submission.
- Read the Information tab.
- Complete the information under the Application tab including the contact information and questions regarding your biomarker.
- Click “Save,” on the bottom right of your screen after you complete the Application tab.
- Click on the “Submit” button on the bottom right of your screen when you are ready to submit your application.
For more information on how to submit your application in CATALYST, review the step by step submission instructions
Can this application also be submitted as an abstract for the 32nd Annual Meeting?
Yes it can; however, submission of this application does not count as an abstract application. You must submit your application as an abstract here.
Can a company or institution submit more than one application?
Yes, a company or institution can submit more than one application; however, the review committee will review all applications from a single company/institution and it is more likely that one of the applications will be selected to allow for a diverse representation from many different companies and institutions.
If my application is selected for presentation, are any costs covered?
Selected presenters are responsible for their own costs for attending the program, SITC will not cover or reimburse presenters for incurred expenses.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.