The audience includes U.S. and international researchers, regulators and healthcare professionals involved in cancer research and clinical care. This includes, but is not limited to basic, translational and clinical researchers; postdoctoral fellows; oncologists; registered nurses; nurse practitioners; pharmacists; payers; and other allied health professionals.
33rd Annual Meeting Organizers
- Crystal L. Mackall, MD – Stanford University
- Naiyer A. Rizvi, MD – Columbia University Medical Center
- Krista M. Rubin, MS, FNP-BC – Massachusetts General Hospital
- Dario A.A. Vignali, PhD – University of Pittsburgh
Annual Program Committee
- Chair: Mario Sznol, MD – Yale School of Medicine
- Laura S. Wood, RN, MSN, OCN – Cleveland Clinic Taussig Cancer Center
- Stefani Spranger, PhD – Koch Institute for Integrative Cancer Research at MIT
Upon completion of this meeting, participants will be able to:
- Summarize and integrate the most recent advances in tumor immunology and cancer immunotherapy into basic, clinical and translational research
- Analyze cutting-edge clinical trials to incorporate new research and techniques into clinical applications for cancer immunotherapy
- Describe immune regulatory pathways that restrict and enhance immunity to tumor antigens, and identify respective targets for therapeutic intervention
Annual Meeting is supported in part by grants from AbbVie, Amgen Inc., AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals LP, Bavarian Nordic A/S, Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb, Celgene Corporation, Genentech, Incyte Corporation, Janssen Research & Development, LLC, Lilly Oncology, Merck & Co., Inc., NanoString Technologies, Novartis Oncology, Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, The Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy, Pfizer, Inc., TESARO, Inc., Prometheus Laboratories Inc. and Replimune.