Connect with current and upcoming leaders in cancer immunotherapy by hosting a CME or non-CME accredited breakfast, lunch or dinner during the 33rd Annual Meeting and Pre-Conference Programs of the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC).
Organizations involved with the SITC 2018 Annual Meeting (Sponsor, Exhibitors and Ancillary Events) are eligible to apply for a sponsored symposium.
Event Request Form
Organizations interested in hosting a sponsored symposium during the SITC Annual Meeting & Pre-Conference Programs, should carefully review the Sponsored Symposia Policy and complete an Event Request Form, with a non-refundable application fee, before the deadline of Friday, Sept. 7, 2018.
Sponsored symposia will be held in designated event space at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center and at the Marriott Marquis. Times and spaces are limited and will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. SITC limits the number of sponsored symposia taking place at any given time to maximize attendance and increase demand. Sponsored symposia are not held concurrently with SITC educational programming or leadership activities, but may be held concurrently with other sponsored symposia.
|Thursday, Nov. 8
||6:45 – 7:45 a.m.
||7 – 8:30 p.m.
|Friday, Nov. 9
||1 – 2 p.m.
||6:30 – 8 p.m.
|Saturday, Nov. 10
||6 – 7 a.m.
||12:30 – 1:30 p.m.
||7 – 8:30 p.m.
|Sunday, Nov. 11
||6:45 – 7:45 a.m.
- Breakfast session times are 60 minutes and cost $25,000.
- Lunch session times are 60 minutes and cost $35,000.
- Dinner session times are 90 minutes and cost $40,000.
Each organization is responsible for the planning and costs associated with the sponsored symposium, including food and beverage, audio-visual service beyond what is provided with event, hotel labor costs, etc. SITC is not responsible for payment of any services connected with the symposium and has no authority of any fees that are required by the venue.
Acceptance & Payment
Sponsored symposium requests will be reviewed weekly and approved on a first-come, first-served basis. Please allow 7–10 business days for receipt of confirmation and meeting room assignment. Submitting a request does not guarantee assignment.
Sponsored Symposium Inclusions
The following services are included:
- Standard room set up with round tables.
- Basic set-up of audio visual equipment including a podium, screen, projector, microphone, speakers and laptop.
- Registration Bag Insert. Option of providing (1) marketing piece, size 8.5” x 11” or smaller into the registration bag.
- Promotional email. The symposium description and organization logo will be included in an email sent to annual meeting attendees before the annual meeting.
- Ad space in program book (please request rate card).
- Mobile Application Blast Alert. Attendees with the SITC 2018 mobile application will be reminded of the symposium before the start of the event.
- Room Signage & Easel. A 22”x28” sign listing the symposium title(s), event date, event time, room name, speaker name(s) and affiliation(s), and organization logo will be provided.
|March 20, 2018
||Sponsored symposia request application open
|Sept. 7, 2018
||Sponsored symposia request deadline
Symposium description and organization logo due for promotional email
|Sept. 17, 2018
||Sponsored symposium specifications and AV due
|Oct. 5, 2018
Final deadline for approval of registration bag inserts and all marketing materials by SITC
|Nov. 23, 2018
||Summary of sponsored symposium and final attendance count is due to SITC
The application fee is non-refundable. Symposium fees, less a $1,000 non-refundable deposit will be returned if the event is cancelled on or before Friday, Sept. 7, 2018. No refunds will be issued after this date. Refunds will be processed in the same form from which the payment was received. Please note that cancelling your symposium with the venue does not automatically cancel your event with SITC. Please notify SITC if your symposium has been cancelled.