Industry and academic investigators who are working on immune escape are welcome to submit an application describing their research for the opportunity to present during the program.
Click here to submit an Immune Escape Presentation Application.
Presentation applications must be submitted before 5 p.m. PT on Aug. 1, 2018.
SITC 2018 Immune Escape Presentation Application Guide
This printable comprehensive guide includes all the information you need to know about the SITC presentation application process. This guide includes:
Download the Immune Escape Presentation Application Guide
- Submission criteria
- Application guidelines
- Step-by-step submission instructions
- Presentation Information
- Application Policies
Application Submission Criteria
Content within your presentation application submission should be publicly available to present by Nov. 7, 2018.
Presentation applications should include the following:
- Define mechanism(s) of immune escape for both primary and secondary responses.
- Define mechanism(s) of immune escape that prevent immunologic tumor rejection.
- Describe the biomarkers that allow for identification of different mechanisms of immune escape.
- Describe the new strategies designed to overcome innate and/or acquire immune resistance.
- Explain the therapeutic approach proposed and provide the data to support it along with efficacy and biomarker changes.
- Provide insight into underlying mechanisms of immune resistance or suggests new biomarkers for clinical validation.
Preference will be given to presentation application submissions with the following
- Has human models and clinical data
- Has minimal overlap with other submitted presentations applications
- Has not been presented elsewhere or have significant changes to the submission since last being presented or published
The intended audience for this program includes, but is not limited to basic, translational and clinical researchers; postdoctoral fellows; clinicians; and payers involved in cancer research from such affiliations as academia, industry and regulatory agencies.