The 33rd Annual Meeting & Pre-Conference Programs of the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC 2018) scheduled to take place Nov. 7-11, 2018 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C.
Visit the SITC 2018 website today!
Click here to download a PDF brochure about SITC 2018.
Dates to Remember
- Registration and Housing open to SITC members: March 20, 2018
- Registration and Housing open to all: April 3, 2018
- Abstract submission site open: April 3, 2018
- Abstract submission site close: Aug. 1, 2018
- Late-Breaking Abstract submission site open: Aug. 24, 2018
- Late-Breaking Abstract submission site close: Sept. 13, 2018
- Early Registration ends: Oct. 10, 2018
- Housing closes: Oct. 15, 2018
Thank You to Our Organizers!
Annual Program Committee
Chair: Mario Sznol, MD – Yale School of Medicine
Susan M. Kaech, PhD – Yale University
Laura S. Wood, RN, MSN, OCN – Cleveland Clinic Taussig Cancer Center
33rd Annual Meeting
Crystal L. Mackall, MD – Stanford University
Naiyer A. Rizvi, MD – Columbia University Medical Center
Krista M. Rubin, MS, FNP-BC – Massachusetts General Hospital
Dario A. A. Vignali, PhD – University of Pittsburgh
Workshop on Dietary Effects on the Microbiome
Laurence Zitvogel, MD, PhD – Institute Gustave Roussy
Primer on Tumor Immunology and Cancer Immunotherapy™
Timothy NJ Bullock, PhD – University of Virginia
Jonathan Powell, MD, PhD – Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Cell-Based Therapies for Solid Tumors
Immune Checkpoints— Beyond PD 1
Next Generation Bispecifics and Antibody-Like Molecules
Understanding the Tumor Microenvironment
Advances in Immunotherapy in:
- Pediatric Malignancies
- Lung, Head and Neck Cancer
- GI and Pancreatic Cancer
- GU Tumors
- Breast and Ovarian Cancers
- Hematologic Malignancies
Basic Biology of Tregs
Clinical Management of Cell Therapy Administration
Clinical Trial Design/Surrogate Efficacy Markers
Early Phase 1 Clinical Trials
Metabolic Manipulation of the TME
Myeloid Derived Suppressive Populations
Role of B cells in Immunotherapy Toxicity
Visit the SITC 2018 website to learn more.
View the SITC Meeting Code of Conduct.