The Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) offers a corporate membership program. Designed to foster communication between industry partners and SITC leaders, organizations from all touchpoints within industry, including pharmaceutical, technology and investments firms, are eligible for a SITC corporate membership.
A SITC corporate membership provides organizations in the field of cancer immunotherapy and cancer research a forum to address common issues impacting the field with the goal of improving cancer patient outcomes.
Benefits of a SITC corporate membership program include:
- Industry Roundtable: SITC engages industry leaders to address key issues and hurdles in the field. SITC corporate member representatives participate in the meetings organized around key issues that affect their interests
- Private meeting with SITC leadership: SITC corporate members receive exclusive access to SITC leadership through a private meeting each year at a location and time amenable to both parties
Dues for SITC corporate memberships are determined by the size of the organization. The dues structure is as follows:
- Small (less than or equal to 250 employees) = $10,000 annual dues
- Medium (251-1,000 employees) = $20,000 annual dues
- Large (1,001-5,000 employees) = $35,000 annual dues
- Mega (greater than 5,000 employees) = $50,000 annual dues
SITC is proud to be a broker of new relationships among the individuals leading the next generation of cancer immunotherapy research.
To learn more about how your organization can benefit from becoming a SITC corporate member, call (414) 271-2456 or email SRise@sitcancer.org.