At SITC programs, our goal is to have a safe and meaningful in-person experience. SITC will refer to the CDC COVID-19 Community Levels to guide health precautions for in-person meetings. In addition, SITC strongly recommends that in-person meeting attendees take the following precautions:
· Stay up to date with COVID-19 vaccinations
· Take a rapid COVID test prior to attending a meeting and do not attend in person if you test positive
· Do not attend the meeting if you have symptoms that could be consistent with a “cold” or any other respiratory infection and leave the meeting if you develop such symptoms
· Wear a mask in crowded indoor settings
· Follow all health and safety protocols as required by SITC and local and state health departments
· Review current CDC and applicable local guidance for protecting yourself from COVID-19.
Attendees will have access to the meeting content online if they are unable to attend in person due to illness or a positive COVID test. For hybrid programs, attendees can change from in-person to online-only registration by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registered attendees will be notified in advance of any changes to precautions, recommendations or requirements for a SITC meeting.