A Pre-Conference Program; additional registration is required.
Wednesday, Nov. 10, 2021*
2–6 p.m. EST
*Dates and times subject to change.
It has been a decade since the first approval of an immune checkpoint inhibitor. In the ten years since, the field of cancer immunotherapy has seen unprecedented growth. In order to further improve patient outcomes, cancer immunotherapy approaches are constantly evolving. This program will discuss three key areas for the future of cancer immunotherapy: immunity beyond T cells, the application of CAR T therapy in solid tumors, and novel immunotherapy combinations. Addressing these key areas will help the next ten years of immunotherapy be as successful as the last.
- Kald Abdallah, MD, PhD – Bristol Myers Squibb
- Mary Margaret Huizinga, MD, MPH, FACP – Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- Francesco M. Marincola, MD – Kite, A Gilead Company
- Giovanni Melillo, MD – AstraZeneca
- Zhen Su, MD, PhD – Marengo Therapeutics