Access to SITC 2021 Enduring Materials for Registered Attendees: As a benefit for attending the 36th Annual Meeting and Pre-Conference Programs (SITC 2021), the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) provides enduring materials, as permitted by presenters, free of charge for the specific programs for which attendees were registered. Follow the instructions below to view enduring materials. Access to SITC 2021 Enduring Materials for Non-Registrants: SITC 2021 Enduring Materials (slides and recorded videos), as permitted by presenters, are available for non-registrants to purchase beginning Jan. 10, 2022. SITC Members receive a discount for purchasing access to enduring materials. Become a member or renew your membership to take advantage of this benefit. Follow the instructions below to view enduring materials.
To Access On-Demand Content:
There are two ways to access the enduring materials (presentations are available as permitted by presenters):
- Click here to access the materials.
- View the program schedule. (Presentations are available as permitted by presenters.)
- Click "View On-demand" next to the presentation title you wish to view.
- You will be prompted to log in. (Log in with your free SITC CONNECT account.)
- If you have access to the program, you will be able to click on the program title. Then you will be directed to available on-demand content for that program.
- If you do not have access, you will have the option to purchase access to that program to view the presentation.