A Pre-Conference Program; additional registration is required.
Thursday, Nov. 11, 2021*
6:30–8:30 p.m. EST
*Dates and times subject to change.
The target audience for this educational program includes graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, and junior to mid-level faculty, which encompasses instructors and assistant professors who wish to solidify their understanding of grant writing.
- David Aggen, MD, PhD – Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Rongze "Olivia" Lu, PhD – University of Texas at Austin
- Jessica Thaxton, PhD, MSCR – Medical University of South Carolina
- Ravi Patel, MD, PhD – University of Pittsburg
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Evaluate funding opportunities
- Identify critical strengths and fatal flaws of a grant proposal
- Optimize the process of grant re-submission