Connect with current and upcoming leaders in cancer immunotherapy by hosting a CME or non-CME accredited breakfast, lunch or dinner during the 34th SITC Annual Meeting and Pre-Conference Programs (SITC 2019).
Organizations involved with the SITC 34th Annual Meeting (Sponsors, Exhibitors and Ancillary Events) are eligible to apply for a sponsored symposium.
Event Request Form
Organizations interested in hosting a sponsored symposium during SITC 2019 should carefully review the Sponsored Symposia Policy and complete a Sponsored Symposium Event Request Form, with a non-refundable application fee, before the deadline of Friday, Sept. 6, 2019.
Sponsored symposia will be held in designated event spaces at the Gaylord National Hotel & Convention Center. Times and spaces are limited and will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, with priority given to previous year’s sponsors. SITC limits the number of sponsored symposia taking place at any given time to maximize attendance and increase demand. Sponsored symposia are not held concurrently with SITC educational programming or leadership activities, but may be held concurrently with other sponsored symposia.
In addition to the sponsored symposia rate, each organization is responsible for the planning and costs associated with the sponsored symposium, including food and beverage, audio-visual service beyond what is provided with event, hotel labor costs, etc. SITC is not responsible for payment of any services connected with the symposium and has no authority of any fees that are required by the venue.
Please contact the SITC office for rates at firstname.lastname@example.org
Acceptance & Payment
Sponsored symposium requests will be reviewed weekly and approved on a first-come, first-served basis, with priority given to previous year’s sponsors. Please allow 7-10 business days for receipt of confirmation and meeting room assignment. Submitting a request does not guarantee assignment.
Sponsored Symposium Inclusions
The following services are included:
- Standard room set up - (NOTE: Room is configured with chairs & round tables).
- Basic set-up of audio visual equipment including a podium, screen, projector, microphones, speakers, laptop, clicker and laser pointer.
- Registration bag insert - Option of providing one, 8.5’’x11’’ bag insert to all SITC 2019 attendees
- Sponsored Symposium description in meeting program.
- Promotional email - The symposium description and organization logo will be included in an email sent to annual meeting attendees before SITC 2019.
- Mobile Application Blast Alert - Attendees with the SITC 2019 mobile application will be reminded of the symposium before the start of the event.
- Room Signage & Easel - A 22”x28” sign listing the symposium title(s), event date, event time, room name, speaker name(s) and affiliation(s), and organization logo will be provided.
|April 9, 2019
||Sponsored symposia request application open
|Sept. 6 2019
||Sponsored symposia request deadline
Symposium description due for print program, promotional email and signage
|Sept. 16, 2019
||Sponsored symposium specifications and AV due
Final deadline for approval of registration bag inserts and all marketing materials by SITC
Final deadline for approval of door drops and all marketing materials by SITC
|Nov. 22, 2019
||Post meeting survey and final attendance count is due to SITC
The application fee is non-refundable. Rental fees will be returned if the event is cancelled on or before Friday, Sept. 6, 2019. No refunds will be issued after this date.
Please refer to the Ancillary Event & Sponsored Symposia FAQs, contact SITC at (414) 271-2456 or email email@example.com.