SITC 2019 will feature multiple, in-person opportunities for Career Connections participants to network, apply and interview for employment opportunities. Multiple packages exist to enhance your presence at the meeting, including:
SITC 2019 Meeting APP
- Stay in front of job seekers throughout the meeting via the specially designed SITC 2019 Meeting App
ONSITE JOB BOARD
- Located just outside the main session hall, an onsite job board at SITC 2019 will be an important stop for attendees seeking information on open positions.
CAREER CONNECTIONS RESOURCE GUIDE
- Placed as a special section within the 34th Annual Meeting Program, the Career Connections Resource Guide will feature participating companies’ information, featured jobs and advertising opportunities.
Career Connections NETWORKING RECEPTION
- Hosted at SITC 2019 on Friday, Nov. 8 at 8:15 p.m., this free meet-and-greet event is open to all Annual Meeting attendees and provides a unique opportunity for you to connect with job seekers.
PRIVATE INTERVIEW SPACE
- Based upon participation levels, talent seekers who engage with the Career Connections initiative may receive access to private interview space to further connect with talented candidates for open positions.
If you are unable to attend SITC 2019, your company can still participate virtually. Benefits include onsite job postings and listing in the Career Connections Resource Guide and SITC 2019 meeting app. Contact SITC to learn more about these opportunities.
Confirm Your SITC 2019 Career Connections Package
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more information and confirm your company's level of participation.