This series will serve as an excellent resource for all stakeholders interested in expanding their knowledge in computation immune-oncology. Specifically, early career scientists who want to further their training in computational immuno-oncology, as well as more senior career individuals who want to implement these techniques for the first time will greatly benefit from the series.
A key goal of this training program is to ensure participants remain on the cutting edge of computational immuno-oncology, to increase the participants’ awareness of the NCI-supported Cancer Moonshot Immunotherapy Networks, to enhance scientific engagements between the Cancer Moonshot(SM) Immunotherapy Networks and the broader cancer immunotherapy community, and to fulfill the Blue Ribbon Panel goal of acceleration of progress in cancer research.
- Kellie N. Smith, PhD – Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- Big Data and Data Sharing Committee, Chair
- Song Liu, PhD – Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center, NCI Cancer Moonshot IOTN & DRSN
- Big Data and Data Sharing Committee, Co-Chair
- Alan Hutson, PhD – Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center, NCI Cancer Moonshot IOTN & DRSN
- Big Data and Data Sharing Committee, Immediate Past Chair
- Carsten Krieg, PhD – Medical University of South Carolina
- Big Data and Data Sharing Committee, Member