A Pre-Conference Program; additional registration fee applies
*This program is organized by members of SITC’s Early Career Scientist Committee.
This evening program will outline funding opportunities and how to navigate those, address critical points of government and private sector grant submissions, and give attendees the tools to identify points that determine the success or failure of a grant proposal, helping them to optimize the process of grant re-submission.
Wednesday, Nov. 11, 2020
- David Aggen, MD, PhD – Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Olivia Rongze Lu, PhD – University of Texas at Austin
- Claire Vanpouille-Box, PhD – Weill Cornell Medical College
- Grey Wilkinson, PhD – Oncolytics Biotech Inc.
Program schedule coming soon
The intended audience for this educational program includes graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, and junior to mid-level faculty, which encompasses instructors and assistant professors who wish to solidify their understanding of grant writing.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Evaluate funding opportunities
- Identify critical strengths and fatal flaws of a grant proposal
- Optimize the process of grant re-submission
This program is not eligible for continuing education credit.