In Celebration of the Society's 35th Anniversary, all SITC Members Attend for Free!
The Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer’s (SITC) 35th Anniversary Annual Meeting & Pre-Conference Programs (SITC 2020) will be reimagined as a fully VIRTUAL experience this year to ensure the health and safety of program attendees and their patients, and in celebration of the society’s 35th anniversary, all SITC members are invited to register for FREE!
Become a SITC member today to take advantage of this exclusive member benefit. Stay tuned for more registration details in the coming days and weeks. SITC is excited to extend this free registration offer to all SITC members.
With scientific exchange more vital than ever, you can rely on SITC 2020 to bring the international immuno-oncology community together with the latest research in our field, including a newly added abstract category and Hot Topic Symposium dedicated to COVID-19 and immunotherapy (click here for SITC 2020 abstract information).
This Anniversary Annual Meeting will feature special programming and events in recognition of the society's ongoing commitment to harnessing the immune system for 35 years to transform cancer outcomes, and with SITC 2020 moving to a virtual format, the opportunities to connect will be limitless.
SITC 2020 attendees will also virtually:
- Participate in key educational sessions and presentations focused on a variety of basic-, translational- and clinical-focused topics from leaders in the field;
- Learn about cutting-edge research via oral abstract presentations and poster presentations in the e-poster hall
- Engage with industry representatives and learn about the latest technological advances in our virtual exhibit hall
- Earn continuing education credits
- Connect with other SITC 2020 attendees via virtual networking rooms, one-on-one messaging and chat technology and more from the comfort of your office or home