To gain access to any Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) educational activity, journalists and/or medical writers needed to register for the program, provide all requested information and abide by the policies noted below.
Titles of regular abstracts submitted to the 35th Anniversary Annual Meeting & Pre-Conference Programs (SITC 2020) were published Oct. 14, 2020. Click here to view the abstract titles. Titles of late-breaking abstracts were published Nov. 2, 2020.
Regular abstracts were published in the Journal for ImmunoTherapy of Cancer (JITC) at 8 a.m. EST on Monday, Nov. 9, 2020. These abstracts are available online via the journal's website.
Late-breaking abstracts will be distributed to SITC 2020 attendees and will be published in JITC on Dec. 9, 2020.
Regular and late-breaking abstracts were embargoed until 8 a.m. EST, Nov. 9, 2020.
For more information, please review the SITC 2020 Media Policy.
Any individual who wanted to register as press for the 35th Anniversary Annual Meeting & Pre-Conference Programs (SITC 2020) must complete and submit the press registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a scanned copy of your press credential and/or a letter of assignment from your media outlet as part of your submission. Your press credentials and/or letter of assignment are required to secure a press badge. No exceptions will be allowed.
Submitting the press registration form does not guarantee receipt of a complimentary press pass, and press passes are not granted to anyone whose principal purpose for attending the event is—in SITC's judgment—for reasons other than covering it as working news media. Advertising and marketing representatives, as well as editors attempting to solicit papers for competing journals, will not be allowed to register as press.
Press passes/registration for the event(s) only allow access to the virtual common meeting areas and virtual general session rooms with speakers offering educational content. Attendance and coverage of private meetings associated with the event are not allowed without permission from SITC executive management.
Press Registration Instructions
- Download the press registration form
- Fill out the Word Document registration form completely
- Submit form to SITC via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Postal mail: SITC, ATTN: Communications, 555 E. Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, WI 53202
- Fax: +1 414 276 3346
Policies and Regulations
- Photography/videography is allowed with an approved press registration in the virtual exhibit hall and general conference space outside of the virtual session rooms
- Photography/videography of meeting proceedings (slides or presenters) in the virtual educational session rooms is only allowed with prior written permission granted by SITC
- Members of the press can utilize personal audio recording devices in the virtual session rooms strictly for note taking purposes. Release of the recordings in part or in whole is prohibited
- If there is a particular presentation of interest and you wish to obtain the slide(s), you can speak directly with individual presenters and request that they share the slide(s) of interest to you. Please note, approved slides will be made available to meeting attendees four to six weeks after the meeting
- Photography/videography in the virtual poster hall and of specific posters is only allowed if permission is granted by the poster presenter(s)
- Press wishing to obtain interviews and official statements on behalf of the society must work with the SITC Communications Department (requests can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org) for scheduling with the appropriate official representatives
- Dr. Mario Sznol, SITC President, is the official spokesperson of the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer. He is the approved representative who may speak on behalf of the society, unless otherwise approved by SITC administration
- Digital press kit – available resources will include session/program handouts, SITC press releases, informational sheets and other society educational items – will be distributed through email
Visit the SITC Media Room for online access to the latest SITC press releases, cancer immunotherapy news and additional resources.
For more information, please contact the SITC Office at +1 414 271 2456 or email@example.com.