Specifically designed by the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) for clinical oncologists, registered nurses, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, emergency physicians and the entire cancer care team, the Advances in Cancer Immunotherapy™ (ACI) programs are introductory, CME-, CPE-, CNE-, MOC-certified programs. Presented by leading and local authorities in tumor immunology and cancer immunotherapy, these programs will facilitate understanding of:
- The rationale for common approaches to immunotherapy
- The appropriate clinical management of common side effects of immunotherapy agents
- Implementing appropriate cancer immunotherapy treatments for skin, lung, genitourinary, head and neck, hematologic and/or additional solid tumor cancers in clinical practice
- Overcoming operational and financial barriers to integrating cancer immunotherapy into their practice setting
- Appropriate implementation of cancer care counsel in the clinical setting
Attendees will also have an opportunity for connecting with regional experts in the immunotherapy field at the live event, through four quarterly webinars, and indefinitely through a dedicated online community forum. These connections will serve as ongoing resources while clinical oncologists and other healthcare providers incorporate immunotherapy into practice.For more information, including program objectives, click here.
Americans with Disabilities Act
Event staff will be glad to assist you with any special needs (i.e., physical, dietary, etc). Please contact SITC Staff prior to the live event at (414) 271-2456 or via email email@example.com.
View the SITC Meeting Code of Conduct.
The 2019-2020 ACI series is jointly provided by the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer and Postgraduate Institute for Medicine.
The 2019-2020 Advances in Cancer Immunotherapy™ series is brought to you in collaboration with the American Academy of Emergency Medicine, the Association of Community Cancer Centers and the Hematology/Oncology Pharmacy Association.
The 2019–2020 Advances in Cancer Immunotherapy™ educational series is supported, in part, by independent medical education grants from Amgen, AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals LP, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Celgene Corporation, Exelixis, Inc., Genentech, Incyte Corporation and Merck & Co., Inc.