It is important to note there are twelve ACI online modules, you are currently reviewing module six. You may complete any of the modules in the order you choose. Each module can be completed independently for continuing education credit.
The Immunotherapy for the Treatment of Head and Neck Cancers module covers clinical data on the efficacy of approved therapies, the mechanism of action of approved therapies, patient selection for approved therapies, and dosing and sequencing of approved therapies for the treatment of head and neck cancers. The module also includes case studies on immunotherapy for the treatment of head and neck cancers.
Joshua Bauml, MD – University of Pennsylvania
- Discuss clinical trials that are underway to improve immunotherapy response rates
- Describe patient case studies with fewer side effects on PD-1 Abs than chemotherapy
- Outline clinical data on the efficacy and mechanism of action of approved therapies
- Recognize patient selection criteria for approved therapies
- Select appropriate dosing and sequencing of approved therapies
The ACI 2017 video series have been designed to meet the educational needs of physicians, pharmacists, registered nurses and other healthcare professionals involved in the care of patients with cancer.