Previously published guidelines have new and updated content available only in the app. Below is an overview of the guidelines for which updates are available. A full description of the event that prompted the update as well as the overview of the new or updated content can be found on the “Guideline Updates” tiles for each guideline.
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor-related Adverse Events CPG – Updated recommendation on risk monitoring for major cardiac adverse events with anti-PD-1/TKI combinations
- Lymphoma CPG – Updated recommendations based on CAR T approvals for second-line treatment of large B cell lymphomas and third-line treatment of follicular lymphoma
- Prostate Cancer CPG – New information on tissue-agnostic approvals
- Renal Cell Carcinoma CPG – New expert panel recommendations and an updated immunotherapy treatment algorithm to include new data on anti-PD-1/tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI) combinations as well as adjuvant anti-PD-1
- Urothelial Cancer CPG – Changes to expert panel recommendations and treatment algorithm updated due to FDA label change
SITC continuously evaluates the field for emerging data and new FDA approvals. Updates to recommendations, tables, treatment algorithms, and/or guideline are implemented under the direction of the guideline expert panels with the same standards of transparency and rigor as the original manuscripts published in JITC.