SITC 2017 – Save the Date!
The Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) cordially asks you to save the date of our 32nd Annual Meeting & Pre-Conference Programs.
Scheduled for November 8-12 in National Harbor, MD, the event will take place at the Gaylord National Hotel & Convention Center.
We would like to thank our organizers for the following events:
Annual Program Committee Chair
- Mario Sznol, MD – Yale School of Medicine
Annual Program Oversight Committee
- Charlie Garnett Benson, PhD – Georgia State University
- Elizabeth Repasky, PhD – Roswell Park Cancer Institute
SITC 32nd Annual Meeting
- Charles G. Drake, MD, PhD – Columbia University Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Susan M. Kaech, PhD – Yale University
- Marcela V. Maus, MD, PhD – Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center
- Laura S. Wood, RN, MSN, OCN – Cleveland Clinic Taussig Cancer Center
Workshop on Single Cell Techniques in Immunology and Cancer Immunotherapy
- Gordon J. Freeman, PhD – Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Nir Hacohen, PhD – Massachusetts General Hospital
- Nicholas McGranahan, PhD – University College London
Primer on Tumor Immunology and Cancer Immunotherapy™
- Nina Bhardwaj, MD, PhD – The Tisch Cancer Institute at The Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Timothy N.J. Bullock, PhD – University of Virginia
Grant Writing Workshop on Cancer Immunotherapy Protocol Development
- Organized by the Early Scientist Committee