To apply to a SU2C-SITC Convergence Scholar Award, send your CV, cover letter and two letters of support to email@example.com. Please indicate the team to which you are applying.
This document should state briefly:
- A description of your past research accomplishments, as well as your current and future research interests
- Your interest in participating in the SU2C-SITC Convergence Team and your qualifications related to the Team's focus and scope (as determined by the Team Leader)
Letters of Support
Two Letters of Recommendation
The letters should be from the program director, division or department chair or supervisor, sponsoring the candidate for their participation in the SU2C-SITC Convergence Scholars Program. The letters must clearly present:
- The career objectives of the applicant toward cancer immunotherapy research
- Candidate’s role and academic appointment
- Qualities, skills, and other attributes that demonstrate the applicant’s propensity for success in participating in the SU2C-SITC Convergence Scholars Program.
Candidates Curriculum Vitae
The CV must include a history of applicant’s training, publications and full disclosure of all grants or awards currently received or pending.