This FREE CME-, CNE-, CPE-certified webinar is a chance for healthcare providers who treat cancer patients, including oncologists, physicians, disease specialists, registered nurses, nurse practitioners, pharmacists and physician assistants to learn about the recommendations from the published guideline on immunotherapy for the treatment of lymphoma.
This webinar will feature discussion of:
- SITC's clinical practice guideline on immunotherapy for the treatment of lymphoma
- Approved immunotherapies for Hodgkin lymphoma, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, and chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Management of immune-related adverse events for lymphoma
- Case studies on lymphoma
A dedicated question-and-answer session during the webinar will provide an opportunity for attendees to converse with the faculty and ask questions about the guideline recommendations.
- Moderator: Michael R. Bishop, MD – University of Chicago (Expert Panel Chair)
- Sattva S. Neelapu, MD – The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center (Expert Panel Chair)
- Stephen M. Ansell, MD, PhD – Mayo Clinic Cancer Center (Expert Panel Member)
- 5 – 5:05 p.m. ET Overview: welcome and introductions
- 5:05 – 5:40 p.m. ET Presentation and discussion of guideline content from faculty experts
- 5:40 – 5:55 p.m. ET Question and answer session
- 5:55 – 6 p.m. ET Closing remarks
Click here to register for this webinar.
Continuing Education Credit Information:
Continuing Education Credits are available for physicians, nurses, and pharmacists. To view full accreditation information, click here.
Jointly provided by Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer
This webinar is supported, in part, by independent medical education grant funding from Amgen, AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals LP, Celgene Corporation and Merck & Co., Inc.