Presented by the Cancer Drug Development Forum (CDDF) in collaboration with the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer
The fourth Immunotherapy of Cancer Conference (ITOC4) is an international conference on immunotherapy of cancer organized in Europe by CDDF in collaboration with SITC. The conference provides a forum for preclinical and clinical scientists, academia, healthcare professionals and the pharmaceutical industry to discuss early clinical drug developments, and to address the unique challenges of immunotherapy and translational research.
The ITOC 4 program will focus on the latest challenges and innovations in immunotherapy, with a special emphasis on combination therapy, immuno-monitoring and biomarker development.
- Christoph C. Zielinski, MD (Medical University of Vienna, Austria)
- Howard L. Kaufman, MD, FACS (Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey, USA, SITC President)
Chairman of the Scientific Committee
- Heinz Zwierzina, MD (Innsbruck University, Austria, CDDF Board Chairman)
- Paolo A. Ascierto, MD (Istituto Nazionale Tumori, Italy)
- Lisa H. Butterfield, PhD (University of Pittsburgh, SITC President, USA)
- Bernard A. Fox, PhD (Providence Cancer Center, SITC Representative, USA)
- Leif G. Hakansson, MD, PhD (Universitetssjukhuset Linköping, Sweden)
- Robert E. Hawkins, MD, PhD (The Christie Hospital, United Kingdom)
- Samir N. Khleif, MD (Georgia Regents University, United States)
- Sebastian Kobold, MD (Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität, Germany)
- Zihai Li, MD, PhD (Medical University of South Carolina, USA)
- Lubos Petruzelka, MD, PhD (Charles University, Czech Republic)
- Barbara Seliger, MD, PhD (Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg, Germany)
- Mario Sznol, MD (Yale School of Medicine, SITC Representative, USA)
- Wenru Song, MD, PhD (Chinese American Hematology and Oncology Network, USA)
- Eric Tartour, MD, PhD (Hôpital Européen Georges-Pompidou, France)
- Rostislav Vyzula, MD (Masaryk Memorial Cancer Institute, Czech Republic)
For information on submitting late-breaking abstracts BY THE February 15 DEADLINE, click here.
Get more general information, including registration information, here. SITC members, to obtain a discount code to attend this conference, contact email@example.com.