Join leading experts in cancer immunotherapy for the SITC Cancer Immunotherapy Guidelines – Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck (HNSCC) Webinar.
This FREE CME-, CNE-, CPE-certified webinar is a chance for healthcare providers who treat cancer patients, including oncologists, physicians, disease specialists, registered nurses, nurse practitioners, pharmacists and physician assistants to learn about the recommendations from the soon-to-be-published guideline on immunotherapy for the treatment of head and neck cancers.
The webinar faculty will present and discuss:
- SITC's Cancer Immunotherapy Guidelines on immunotherapy for the treatment of head and neck cancer
- New FDA approvals and the role of patient biomarker testing in optimizing treatment selection
- Unique case studies that may require adaptation of cancer immunotherapy regimens
- How best to manage immune-related adverse events
A dedicated question-and-answer session during the webinar will provide an opportunity for attendees to converse with the faculty and ask questions about the guideline recommendations.
- Ezra Cohen, MD – University of California San Diego
- Robert L. Ferris, MD, PhD – UPMC Hillman Cancer Center
- Quynh-Thu Le, MD, FACR, FASTRO – Stanford University
- Rom Leidner, MD – Earle A. Chiles Research Institute, Providence Cancer Center
- Ravindra Uppaluri, MD, PhD – Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
to register for the webinar!Webinar Agenda:3:00–3:05 p.m. EDT Overview: welcome and introductions3:05–3:40 p.m. EDT Presentation and discussion of Guideline content 3:40–3:55 p.m. EDT Question and answer session3:55–4:00 p.m. EDT Closing remarksContinuing Education Credit Information:
Continuing Education Credits are available for physicians, nurses and pharmacists. To view full accreditation information, click here
Jointly provided by Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer
#CME #CPE #CNE #HeadandNeckCancers #Webinar #Oncologist #Clinician #RegisteredNurse #Pharmacist #AdverseEvents #CancerImmunotherapyGuidelines #PhysicianAssistant #NursePractitioner