On Friday, August 13, 2021 from 10–11 a.m. ET, join leading experts from the SITC Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor-related Adverse Events Guideline Expert Panel for the "SITC Clinical Practice Guideline Webinar – Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor-related Adverse Events." This FREE CME-, CNE-, CPE-certified webinar is designed as an introduction to the recently published Clinical Practice Guideline (CPG) and will address evidence- and expert consensus-based recommendations from the CPG. A dedicated question-and-answer session during the webinar will provide an opportunity for attendees to converse with the faculty and ask questions about the guideline recommendations.
- Co-Moderator: Julie R. Brahmer, MD, MSc — Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins (Expert Panel Chair)
- Co-Moderator: Marc S. Ernstoff, MD — National Institute of Health (Expert Panel Chair)
- Paolo A. Ascierto, MD — Instituto Nazionale Tumori IRCCS, Fondazione 'G. Pascale' (Expert Panel Member)
- Gregory A. Masters, MD, FACP, FASCO — Helen F. Graham Cancer Center (Expert Panel Member)
- Igor Puzanov, MD, MSCI, FACP — Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center (Expert Panel Member)
Continuing Education Credit Information:
- Select appropriate diagnostics and biomarker testing for a patient being considered for immunotherapy based on the expert panel recommendations in the CPG
- Implement immunotherapy treatments effectively and appropriately according to the recommendations in the SITC CPG
- Appraise patterns of response to immunotherapy in order to appropriately monitor and manage patients during treatment
- Identify signs and symptoms of common immunotherapy-related toxicities and implement appropriate management strategies based on the Expert Panel recommendations
- Describe considerations and available tools to assess and support patient quality of life during immunotherapy treatment
Continuing Education Credits are available for physicians, nurses, and pharmacists. To view full accreditation information, click here
*Please note that by clicking the "register now" button you have the option to register for one or multiple webinars within this series.
This webinar is jointly provided by Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer.
This webinar is supported, in part, by independent medical education grants from Amgen, AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals LP, Celgene Corporation, and Merck & Co., Inc.
#ImmuneCheckpointInhibitors #AdverseEvents #ClinicalPracticeGuideline #Webinar #2021 #CME #CNE #CPE