REGISTER NOW FOR SITC 2018!
In a recent survey of SITC members and those familiar with SITC, the Annual Meeting was rated the No. 1 offering of SITC, with 95 percent of respondents identifying it as an essential service. SITC members receive discounted registration rates to the 33rd Annual Meeting & Pre-Conference Programs.
Click here to register for SITC 2018! Become a SITC member and receive your discounted rate to attend the leading destination for scientific exchange, education and networking in the cancer immunotherapy field. Click here to learn more about lodging for SITC 2018.
Don't miss out on this member benefit, and many others, including the current Member Comment period for the Cancer Immunotherapy Guidelines - Lung Cancer manuscript available only to SITC members. Renew your SITC membership today!
SITC 2018 ABSTRACT SUBMISSION PERIOD IS NOW OPEN
On many fronts, SITC expects the 33rd Annual Meeting to be our society’s best conference yet. This includes the expectation regarding the quality of research to be submitted and reported in Washington, D.C.
The SITC 2018 abstract submission period is now open! Last year, SITC achieved a 21 percent increase in year-over-year submissions of abstracts to the Annual Meeting. This large increase spurred us to create additional concurrent sessions to showcase more important new data from researchers.
All SITC 2018 abstracts, as well as applications to present at the Cancer Immune Escape program on Wednesday, Nov. 7, must be submitted by 5 p.m. PDT on Aug. 1, 2018.
WHAT'S NEW AT SITC 2018?
- A new venue! SITC is excited to host our programming in the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C.
- More educational sessions (more than 28 this year!) and a new disease-specific set of sessions allow attendees to tailor their "track" based on their individual educational needs and interests.
- The annual Membership Business Meeting is moving from a Friday evening event to a Friday morning presentation that will be paired with a special breakfast for attendees.
- The exhibit hall opens with a welcome reception on Thursday evening, expanding networking opportunities.
MORE ANNUAL MEETING HIGHLIGHTS
- Sessions will include a balance of basic, translational, and clinical topics with a variety of speakers specializing in cancer immunotherapy.
- More than 35 oral abstract presentations and hundreds of poster presentations.
- 33 Young Investigator Awards will be administered to recognize excellence in novel research.
- Luminaries in the field, Philip D. Greenberg, MD, (Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center), and Nicholas P. Restifo, MD, (National Cancer Institute), will deliver the Richard V. Smalley, MD Memorial Lectureship and keynote address, respectively.
- A riveting return performance by The CheckPoints, SITC's very own house band of luminaries in the cancer immunotherapy field.
SITC 2018 EXHIBITING AND SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
The 33rd Annual Meeting & Pre-Conference Programs will take place at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C. – a new location for SITC! A new location means new opportunities for exhibiting and sponsorships.
Click here to learn more information regarding exhibiting and critical dates to reserve a booth for your organization. SITC will offer a wide array of opportunities for corporate partners to engage with the society and meeting attendees during SITC 2018. To learn more about sponsorships opportunities at SITC 2018, click here or email email@example.com.
SITC ANNUAL MEETING TESTIMONIALS
As you can tell from this overview of the Annual Meeting, there are many compelling reasons to attend the SITC Annual Meeting & Pre-Conference Programs, whether you are a young investigator, career researcher, experienced clinician or patient advocate. But don’t just take it from us! Hear past delegates, including Immediate Past President Howard L. Kaufman, MD, FACS, explain why you should join SITC in Washington, D.C., this November in this video below: